6.4.09

Nothing Is Set In Stone


So, I'm figuring things out. The time I take to learn more and more about myself, I'm having grand self-epiphanies. Of course I still have the yearning for the ex and whatnot, but I refuse to fall back into vicious cycles.

ANYWAY, I realize that nothing is set in stone, meaning that things dont always work out they way we want them to, but if you put your heart and mind into it, you can accomplish whatever it is you want. It's easy to get discouraged and give up, so people automatically choose to take the easy way out of things. If you take the hard way and put in a little more effort, you can find things to be a bit more rewarding in the end. For example, sex. Some people do it for pleasure, others do it for a quick release. Put in a little work, drag it out some and the reward can be great!

A chick I used to work with randomly saw me tonight and she gave me a ride home, and we had some very enlightening conversations. It made me wonder why we hadn't hung out sooner. We basically discussed how things aren't coincidences, they happen out of shear belief. If you speak it into existence and act on it, you can get it. No, you WILL get it actually, lol. You may not get it as soon as you want, or sometimes it comes quicker than you expect, either way you have to just know and believe it'll come.

I'm the type of person that just likes to get things done at all costs. If I have to scratch your back, to have mine scratched, then that's what it is. It just means two people are happy at the end of the day instead of one. The chain reaction of positivity that you can set off brings back the best of rewards via Kharma.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along"
- Maroon 5

No comments: