7.4.09

I Am Ready For Love

Not too much to say. I was in and out of sleep spells all day. I'm feeling like... The single life is not the life for me, but that doesn't mean I'm rushing into the next relationship or something like it. I'm just ready to be loved and share all that I have to offer with that special one. No promiscuous phase or testing the water, I just want to settle down.

I'm 21 but I feel like I'm much older at times. I'm willing to make the necessary sacrifices to be with someone, I just feel like no one else is.

Well, well: the patient one doesn't want to be patient anymore. Time to get a new hobby.

=/

1 comment:

science.geek said...

dammit...you're like so in my head right now Sana. I feel the exact same way, but people look at us like we're the crazy ones for not being more promiscuous. I'm here with you...a little bloody and bruised, but not ready to give up the fight.