22.4.09

I can't be friends with you anymore.

This is an open letter that applies to many of you.

Its time for me to be a little bit more selfish and look out for my own well-being, which basically means I can no longer make your problems mine, listen to more of your lies or care about you more than you care about me. Its time we start taking responsibilities for our actions and truly befriend people that reflect who we are or who we want to be. I don't want to be a deciever and I can't reflect with one either. This may come off as cold, wrong or just flatout inappropriate, but I'm sorry, I can't be friends with you anymore.

If you're wondering if this applies to you, it may. Want a second chance? Kill those negative qualities, reevaluate yourself and make new friends. I have to do what's right for me even if that means hurting you.

That's all.
>MBG.

No comments: