2.12.09

Welp!

I was just thinking, why do people treat each other so strangely when It comes to relationships? Instead of just being about being with one another, all this random weird shit happens. Random changes happen and it's like "what the hell?"

This thing happens where I'm in a situation and I don't talk about it, but randomly a friend or two will call me up because they're experiencing something similar.

Fuck it Long story short, people just expect more out of me than themselves and this holds true in all facets of my life. At work, I'm expected to do my job better than someone who has been there longer than me, only because I'm me. In my love life, I'm expected to follow orders and not ask questions of my own. I can't even properly confront my past because of how strange that situation was.

Do you ever feel like you're the one of you, so no one could ever relate and understand?

Curious feeling that can be..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: