31.8.09

Maybe I'm doing too much

Its times like these that make me remember why I stayed to myself before.

I'm really trying to figure out some things. My main question is: why am I so different? I can't seem to see eye-to-eye nor make people understand where I'm coming from. I feel like I can't win. I really want to speak, be heard and be understood.

I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed. My friends should know me, and for the most part they do. Sometimes I feel like people closer just don't truly get me. I'm not translating correctly. I'm logical, fair, not overbearing, but protective.

Do you ever think that you don't ask for too much, but then randomly alot happens? I feel like crying right now. I'm being overwhelmed with emotions. I'm confused as to why certain things continue to happen and I'm supposed to just deal with it. "well, I guess you just gotta deal with it." Those were the words used. I'm upset at the fact that "I" have to endure so much in a "we" situation.

I hope I'm not losing myself.. It's happening too fast and it's all wrong. People really don't see how their past can factor into their present or futures.

Thanks blog. I'm glad you are always here to listen, uninterrupting and unmoved.


-- Post From My iPhone