3.12.09

Disappointment

Sometimes I wonder why things still amaze me. I've been disappointed since birth, so what's the point in acting like I'm shocked anytime something happens? Most people that have ever been close to me at one point or another have disappointed me, yet my thought process still isn't "it's only a matter of time" Does that make me naive? I'm starting to think I have been.

Between work, love and life in general, I am beginning to slump. I haven't progressed at all since I've moved, I've just been stagnant. I'm ready for something big to happen, whether it's for me or if I'm just apart of some project.

It's time for a new circle of friends, a new job, just a new situation, or should I just go back and shape the previous one?

Either way, I feel like I'll have to face more disappointment soon.

Hmph.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: