7.6.09

Good spirits.

Let's do something different. I'm going to list all the positives in my life to begin:

I'm working, have money, a place to sleep, an apple computer, a blackberry, I'm creative, healthy, and I know I have a bright future.

With all that said, what's holding me back? Maybe its the thought of what I don't have: a car, my own place, a particular look, a certain confidence/steeze.

Things will come in time, but its hard to know what actually will come since I feel like I don't know what I want to do. This summer will be very interesting, it will be a time for new self-discovery and motivation.

"When you're down, you have the world holding you there so you have trouble finding people to help pick you up. You hold everyones problems, but no one wants to hold yours." -Pessi Mistic

"So here's the motivation to move forward with: you've come this far, 21yrs of age, why stop now? Some people don't begin their careers till 30 or later. You get frustrated and confused because you're so eager. Be patient, take your time and take care of yourself.

You'll be great when your time comes. You'll always be in your prime until you're ready to break"
-Me to myself

^_^
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: