14.5.09

Why I Don't Play Well With Others....

Let me start from the top.

A few months ago, early november a guy named... "Rock" entered my life. I met him thru someone I had met thru someone I became friends with a week earlier, we'll call him... Trent. Rock was a real cool dude, I became quickly infatuated with him, but at the time, I didn't find it appropriate to say so. He told me he was talking to someone, but we remained friends for a couple months, then fell out of contact.

Fast Forward>Last week, I get a message from Rock on facebook saying "where you been at? I've missed my lowkey future" so I messaged him back my number because I hate messaging back and forth on facrbook.

FF>Rock calls, we catch up, I tell him how I used to dig him, he tells me how he liked me and sees something in the future for us, and how he wants to take me out, yadda yadda bull.

FF>Monday afternoon, I was in Lenox and saw Rock and this dude holding hands. I text him asking him when he was going to tell me about his man, no response. I'm randomly on twitter, I accidentally type his twitter name in the searchbar instead of the address bar and see where him and his BOYFRIEND had been tweeting each other back and forth.

FF>I call Trent to see if it was Rocks boyfriend, of course it was. I inform Trent that I'm no longer cool with Rock and I don't wanna ever be in the same room as him.

SO now Rock decides he wants to blow my shit up calling and texting me out the ass. My first mind said "don't respond" which I wasn't doing at first, but then, I did.

At 2:30am, he called again and dug his hole deeper. He says "my feelings for you are unique compared to ol boy I'm with now" and "he needs me, I'm not a fan of this situation"

I'm going back to sleep. I can't type anymore of this garbage.

3:36am

No comments: