5.8.09

"Why Do You Love Me?"

Tonight you asked me why I love you. I love you because the way you make me feel. You support me in everything, you're honest, funny, smart and inquisitive. Though at times your honesty may be a little harsh, I know you are being open with me and ultimately you mean well. When we kissed, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. The cheesy moments we have together are only between us.

Asking me why I love you offended me, It made me feel like my actions aren't enough and honestly they aren't. Another reason I deleted my Twitter was because I felt like it was distracting. Having a long distance relationship is hard enough, so I just want to make sure I'm focused on being with you.

Looking at the pics of us together only makes me more excited about the future. I can't wait to be with you again, kissing you, walking down the street with you and just being close to you.

I love you.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: