8.7.09

The reason...

The reason people act a certain way is because of the experiences they've had. I've experienced a lot of people being wishy-washy in my life so I act like I don't care when deep down I do. I act like I don't care because in the past when I cared it meant nothing so I count the option of caring out now.

The reason I think so much is because I know plenty of people that speak before they think and I've learned that sometimes acting on your impulses isn't the best option for everyone.

The reason I feel that I won't have a great relationship with anyone is because people don't know what they want. I know 30yr old men that have told me they still aren't sure what their ideal partner would be like.

Through other peoples hurt, pain, joy, laughter, complacentcy, etc as well as my own, I have built my own wall of reason as to why I act the way I act. Until you've talked to someone or experienced them long enough to know why they do some of the things they do, you may not surely know where certain things are coming from inside of them.

Most importantly, the reason for this blog is clarity. It is becoming clearer and clearer to me we are all misunderstood and that is why things happen, good and bad. It's confusing but in the end it all make sense to me.

When I do something and you don't understand it, ask me and I'll gladly tell you.
I'm an open book.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: