13.7.09

People Come and Go

I will never understand how you can know someone for so long and think you have them somewhat figured out. We are all complex, emotional beings and that's what makes us so unpredictable.

Things can be great and then abruptly come to a halt. When it comes to friendships, I used to be pretty confident that I'm a damn good friend and I keep those around, but I've been questioning lately if that truly is the case.

I thank god for every encounter I've had, because each person is an experience. It's just shocking how people come and go. All you can do is let them go and let them be. My efforts have not been reciprocated, so maybe it really isn't meant to be.

It's definitely okay though, I'm still working on other chapters of my book as this one closes. I'm always excited about starting new chapters as well.

Maybe I should get a new number and see who notices.
=]


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll be alright tae

Simply X. D. said...

This has inspired me to write in my own....

Anonymous said...

Do people come and go Or do they just change and seem gone...


Jason