6.3.09

Well, well

Don't really know what to say. This has to be a very odd week for me. I was overloaded with info, some good, some bad. I'm employed now which is great, I'm done moving, well, I moved as much as I could and the bus doesn't take that long to get me downtown.

I've been going through the motions emotionally though, between the stress of the moving, dealing with keeping my ex out of my life and trying to be strong for others- I'm drained. I recently found out a friend of mine isn't everything he was said to be. I think part of my problem is I feel like if I can be open, honest and tell the truth even when I don't want to, others should reciprocate. I've been having a hard time because I'm never one to give up so soon on friendships, but I don't feel like I'm being met halfway.

Hmm,
More at 10!

No comments: