8.3.09

Sunday Morning.

Morning. 2nd day of training. My trainer, Lashay is everything. She's upbeat, friendly, helpful, I love her. I stayed up again to make it, lol. I'm not a morning person and my sleep schedule is way off, but I gotta thug it out for this job. I need it for one, its fun and simple for two, lol.

I made a new friend! He has a name that's common, but I like it. He's interesting thus far, but its hard to get a good read off of people from the net. I just think its funny that he tagged me something to the effect that he'd been by, but didn't speak before when not too long ago I had been on his page and told myself not to send him a message, lol.

Anyway, my b-day is coming up, calvin put in 50 and hightower hooked me up with 150 for my party. My friends rock and its good to know that I do have some really supportive friends. I can't wait to see Marco and everyone this weekend. Hopefully, I work all week so it flies by.

Laters.

PS - India will be here to siiiiiing!!!

No comments: